Over the years as we've been growing our business, I am constantly seeking out inspiration, ideas and advice from experts that have already made it happen. One of the 'tools' I use to stay on top of best practices, new trends, and big ideas are podcasts. There are hundreds of thousands of them to choose from, but I have identified a few that literally change my day, and sometimes even the entire course of our business. Next time you're driving, instead of talking on the phone or rocking out to the radio, tune into one of these podcasts with the true intent of listening and implementing. They can be game changers!
1. EOFire by John Lee Dumas - http://www.eofire.com - I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this show is! 7 days a week, 365 days a year JLD interviews the countries best entrepreneurs and every one of them has so much to offer. This is by far my absolute favorite and has provided me with so much value I can't begin to share it all!
2. Online Marketing Made Easy by Amy Porterfield - http://www.amyporterfield.com/category/podcast/ - Amy is an absolute ROCKSTAR. True game-changer!
3. The GaryVee Audio Experience https://www.garyvaynerchuk.com/the-askgaryvee-show-podcast/ with Gary Vaynerchuck - Hands down Gary is the hottest thing happening in Digital Marketing. He's an absolute genius! www.garyvaynerchuk.com/the-askgaryvee-show-podcast/
4. Smart Passive Income by Pat Flynn - https://www.smartpassiveincome.com/podcasts/ Pat also interviews successful entrepreneurs who have a story to share and tons of value to throw your way, all you have to do is tune in!
5. The Agents of Change with Rich Brooks - www.theagentsofchange.com/podcasts/ Rich is an incredibly talented web designer/ SEO master. He speaks with industry leaders and offers you expert advice on how to improve your SEO, mobile marketing, and social media.
1. Be social!
Share your site on social networks and add like and share buttons to engage and interact with fans. The more likes and shares... the more likely it is that you will get visitors dropping in and coming back often.
2. Improve your search engine rankings.
Search is still the best way to be found online. Use best Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to help prospects find you.
3. Give your readers a helping hand.
Make your site unique by starting a blog or newsroom that describes what you do and why. Be sure to include trending topics, and helpful tips and tricks. Your readers will thank you by coming back for more.
4. Keep visitors engaged with newsletters and email blasts.
Once you have a blog, starting an e-newsletter is easy. Add an opt-in form, or subscribe button and then set a delivery schedule. Every new issue will bring in traffic to your site.
5. Share your best content with advertising.
Who says you have to do all the work? Create pay-per-click ad campaigns that use specific keywords to describe your products and services and watch the traffic roll in.
Wondering how your site stacks up online? Check out your site results with our FREE checkup here.
Is your website generating leads for you everyday or is it just sitting there? Your website is how people view you. You're either classic, modern, and hip... or you are yesterday's news.
All of your marketing - whether it's flyers, SEO, social media ads, or videos - all lead the viewer back to your website. That's where you capture leads and convert sales. Your website is where your content lives. Your contact info. Your portfolio. Your site needs to look and function like a modern marvel or your potential clients are going to find someone else.
Websites are super important to the culture of your company - knowing that you have a steady flow of leads is important.
Let my team help you manage your site at a very reasonable rate. We've been developing websites for over 15 years, and we know how to make the process easy, affordable, and effective.
Your new website will be programmed to:
So, if you're not happy with your current site or need to get online in the new year, and not getting the leads and sales that you are looking for... then it's time for a new website. Every site tells a story... and we'd love to help share YOUR story!
Wondering what you can do to enhance your site for the New Year? Start here with your FREE site checkup. It will give you insider tips on what you can do to improve and enhance your online efforts.
1. Is Your Site Generating Enough Leads and Sales?
The #1 reason you need to update your site is if you are not generating traffic and leads. Your site is the first impression that most prospects get of your company, and its main purpose is to convert visitors into leads and leads into sales. If this is not happening, it is time for a redesign.
2. Are You Happy With Your Website Results?
If you are not happy with the performance, appearance, and user experience of your site, it may be time to rework. Optimizing and updating your content and pages can result in a much more productive site.
3. Is Your Site User-Friendly?
User experience is key to getting favorable placement from search engines like Google. If your website is difficult to navigate, requiring your visitors to search through endless pages to get what they want, you need to make a change.
4. Is Your Site Mobile-Optimized?
People are constantly on their phones and tablets, so if your site doesn’t look great and function properly on all devices, you’re ignoring potential clients. Over 60% of all searches are now conducted on a mobile device, and that number continues to climb.
5. Is Your Website Current?
Visitors shouldn’t feel like they stepped back in time when they view your website. It should reflect your brand in a way that’s creative, current, and engaging. If your messaging seems stale or blends in with your competitors, it’s time to make updates and showcase your company for how remarkable it truly is.
Click here for your free site checkup, and we'll give you tips on getting the most of your online presence.