5 Tips for Local SEO
1. How often should I be posting to GMB?
At a minimum, you should be posting on Google My Business once every 7 days. Many businesses post once per day, and have seen good results and improved rankings. Google tends to look favorably on businesses that use Google products frequently.
2. How long do GMB posts last?
Posts do expire after one week, so you'll need to keep updating them. Google has confirmed that most Google Posts are removed seven days after they are first published.
3. Does posting on Google My Business Help SEO?
Yes! Google my business posts are a great way to improve your overall SEO strategy. By posting to Google it can help you generate more organic clicks. Google posts come with CTA buttons which will encourage users to take action off the post. These organic clicks on the buttons, in return, will build up your page rankings.
4. How do you know if you need local SEO?
Any business with a physical brick & mortar location OR that serves customers in a particular geographic area needs Local SEO. Select 3 of your important keyword phrases (the things that customers would type in looking for a business like yours) and type them into Google. If you're not listed on the first page of Google's results, give us a call or click here for details on our SEO local packages!
5. How much does local SEO cost?
Local SEO pricing can range from $75 to $5,000 per month, according to our own observations of our industry. A study of SEO pricing by Moz found the majority of agencies charge a monthly retainer between $1,500 and $5,000. Get more details on our local SEO and check out our MUCH LOWER rates here!
Search Engine Optimization + GMB = More Leads & Sales!
Search Engine Optimization | SEO
1. Do you have Google Analytics tracking set up?
2. Are you tracking your primary keyword phrase?
3. Is your page crawlable?
4. Is your page indexable?
5. Are you targeting the right keyword?
6. Have you already targeted this keyword?
7. Does your page satisfy search intent?
8. Is your primary keyword in the title?
9. Is your title click worthy?
10. Can you add modifiers to your title?
11. Have you used all your title tag real estate?
12. Is your page title wrapped in an H1 tag?
13. Is your primary keyword in the meta description?
14. Is your meta description click worthy?
15. Is your primary keyword in the URL?
16. Is your URL structure lean?
17. Is your primary keyword in the first sentence?
18. Is your keyword density too aggressive relative to your competitors?
19. Have you added variations of your primary keyword into the copy?
20. Have you added synonyms (LSI keywords) of your primary keyword into the copy?
21. Is your page different & better than your competitors?
22. Is your copy free of spelling and grammatical errors?
23. Is your copy longer (on average) than your competitors?
24. Is your copy written well?
25. Is your copy scannable?
26. Is your copy written for an 8th grader?
27. Is your copy engaging?
28. Does your copy use short paragraphs?
29. Are your headings structured logically?
30. Is your copy using descriptive headings?
31. Have you used keyword variations, LSIs, or synonyms in your headings?
32. Is your copy using bullet points and numbered lists?
33. Is your copy “fresh”?
34. Does your page have as many or more images than your competitors?
35. Are your images unique to your website?
36. Are your images high-quality?
37. Are you using the right image format?
38. Are your images sized appropriately?
39. Are your images compressed?
40. Do your images have descriptive file names?
41. Do all of your images have descriptive and accurate tag descriptions?
42. Does your page have video content?
43. Are the videos relevant to page/primary keyword?
44. Are the videos unique to your brand?
45. Are the videos high-quality and valuable?
46. Are the videos content responsive?
47. Are the videos hosted on the right platform?
48. Are the videos optimized?
49. Does your page have internal links?
50. Are your internal links using descriptive anchor text?
51. Are your internal links optimized based on first link priority?
52. Does the page have breadcrumbs?
53. Are you internal links useful?
54. Are all your internal links using preferred URLs?
55. Does your page have external links?
56. Are all affiliate, sponsored, or paid links using a “NoFollow” tag?
57. Do all your external links set to open in a new window?
58. Does your page have broken links?
59. Are all your links clearly links?
60. Does your page load in less than 3 seconds?
61. Is your page responsive and mobile friendly?
62. Does your website have an SSL certificate installed?
63. Is your font type legible and easy to read on all devices?
64. Is your font size large enough to easily read on all devices?
65. Does your page use aggressive interstitials?
66. Does your page have aggressive ad placements?
67. Is your address prominently displayed?
68. Is your address using structured data?
69. Is your page using structured data?
70. Is the structured data set up correctly?
71. Are you giving health, financial or legal advice?
72. Does your page have the appropriate disclaimers?
73. Does your page list and link to all sources of information?
74. Does your blog content have a visible author?
75. Is the author credible and qualified to write about the topic?
76. Does every blog post have a detailed author box/bio?
77. Does each author have a dedicated and detailed author page?
78. Does the page have a clear call-to-action (CTA)?
79. Is the page shareable?
80. Is the website design modern and updated?
Website SEO Checklist.
Search Engine Optimization | SEO
Capitalism tends to have the effect of pushing businesses to offer both competitive pricing and better products to consumers. After all, consumers are most likely to gravitate towards businesses that offer products that meet their needs for the best price. If you want to attract and retain customers, there is a way to deliver better products to entice them.
The first thing you need to do to deliver better products is to gather research. You need to understand the needs of your target market so you can design products to fulfill those specific needs. There are multiple paths you can take to gather the information you need. You can study the successful products made by your competitors to see what it is that they are doing well. It can also be helpful to send out surveys to your existing customer base to see how satisfied they are with your products and what improvements they would like to see in the future. Of course, surveys are only useful if you get responses, so you may need to find ways to encourage survey responses.
Focus on the Process
A better product often means there is an improvement in product quality. That typically means an increase in the cost of production. It can mess with your cash flow to increase the cost of production without passing on that increase to your customers by way of increasing the price of the product, but there is a way you can circumvent that. 3P can help your business reduce the time and resources used to create products. By improving the efficiency of the product creation process, you may be able to reduce your production costs enough to make up for the increase due to the increase in quality.
Test Products Thoroughly
Before you start marketing your products as being better than they were before, it's important to test them thoroughly to make sure they are indeed a better product. Performing your own tests in a controlled environment is important. Once you finish that part of the process though, consider offering testers or samples to a select number of your customers so they can try them out in a real-world setting and give you feedback on their experience. Once you've gotten the feedback and made any final changes, you can finalize your preparations and begin to roll out your new product. Offer new products or testers to a select number of customers who can test them and provide you feedback beyond what you've done while running your own tests.
Delivering better products to your customers is one of the ways you can improve value in your business. Start by gathering research on products and the market. Focus on the process of product creation to make it as efficient as possible. Make sure you test your products thoroughly so you can be sure they are as good as you expect them to be. This will help you deliver quality products that will encourage your customers to come back to your business for more.
Read this next for more great tips: Why Backlinks Are A Must for SEO Ranking
How Your Business Can Deliver Better Products to Customers
Website Designer Near Me
Customer service is an essential part of your business. If you ensure your customers have a positive experience, they will likely return. Fortunately, in this digital age, there are ways you can utilize your website to improve your customer service.
If customers aren’t coming to your website to make a purchase, it’s likely they are there for information. For them to have a good experience, you need to make it so the information they are looking for is easy to find. People want their answers quickly and one way to do this is to include a search feature on your website. If customers aren’t in such a hurry, another way to direct them to the answers they’re looking for is by having a clear menu. This includes easy to understand headings that will help them know where to look. Organization and web design are very important here, so make sure you keep things simple.
Improve Response Time
Online, customers are often not willing to wait very long. They might turn away even if a web page takes more than three seconds to load. While it might seem like getting customers to your website is your main priority, the work doesn’t stop there. Once they are on your site, you need to be sure that their needs are met quickly. One way to do this is by incorporating a chatbot on your website. A chatbot can be used to answer simple or common questions, but it can also keep customers busy while you find the proper response to more difficult questions. You only have about five minutes to respond before you lose 1 in 5 customers to your competition. Make sure your customers are addressed quickly when they are on your site.
Allow For Feedback
By providing a spot on your website for customers to leave feedback, you achieve several things. First of all, you validate your customers. If your customer has a complaint, asking for their feedback shows that you are taking the situation seriously. It also can make them feel important to your business if you show value in your opinion.Asking for customer feedback is also a great way to measure satisfaction and reviewing this feedback can help you make improvements. Having a spot online for feedback is helpful because it makes things more convenient for the customer.
Your customers are an essential part of your business. Without them, you really wouldn’t even have a business. Good customer service is a necessary part of building your customer base and it can be improved greatly through the use of your website.
Could your website use some improvement? Let us design a new one for you! Contact us to get started.
How Your Website Can Help You Improve Your Customer Service
PA Website Design
Whether you run an online store or sell something on the counter in this era of digitalization, you are still in need of a well-structured website. A visually captivating website can force your reader to stick to the page. Thus, building a top-notch website can be proven as your foremost marketing opportunity.
Building a cost-efficient web page isn't that difficult as the online dilemma forecasts it. Following the right guide and tips in your mind can assist you well. A good build website is going to bloom your business if designed efficiently.
Secrets To Build Appealing Website For Your Niche:
No doubt! The niches around the online market are so diverse. People are creative in designing their websites and make them look bewitching. Whatever your niche is, you know, you can make your services look presentable and organized. Here are some of the top secrets for fascinatingly building your website. You can apply these methods to any of the niches accordingly.
1) Thinking Of Your Website Visitors:
You are making your website on your laptop. It doesn't mean that your website should be bound to monitor display only. This point is one of the most neglected ones. Keep it in your mind cautiously that more than 50% of your website's users are using mobile phones. It means that website should be quickly responsive to mobile phones. Your user can be there using his laptop, iPad, tablet, or mobile phone. In this way, you are allowing people from different sources to come. Alternatively, this innovation in your site is going to increase the traffic on your website.
2) A User-Friendly Display:
Psychologically, visuals always leave a long-lasting effect on the mind of humans. Whether it’s your professional picture on the site or your product displays, it must have to be clear. The blurred or unedited images will not engross the audience. Some of the points to keep in your mind while making your site user friendly are:
3) Broad Website Address:
The domain name you are going to choose is your website address. Keeping it broad will aid you in selling more products. For instance, if you make a website with the address onlinelipsticks.com. This website address is going to attract lipstick buyers only. On the other hand, Modernfashion.com is attracting all the audience that is interested in makeup and fashion.
Furthermore, your domain name will be memorable if it will be more catchy and short. There are thousands of competitive websites in the online market. You have to make sure that the user should remember your domain name. Make sure that you are selecting a name that is easy to spell.
4) Engage With Your Visitors:
Your visitors will be forced to engage depending on how you have organized the site. Try to make sure that an activity is present on every page. Add a beautifully designed button to signup. Many other options like “Subscribe to our newsletter” and “Contact us” can be added.
Insert actionable text, links, and buttons to increase the engagement. The visitors will check the creativeness of your website at this stage. It would be beneficial for you to offer something valuable in return for clicking every button. This button addition is a top-notch proven secret for calling to action.
5) Attractive Designing:
After selecting an attractive template, you can customize your design. Make it more relatable to your niche by customizing it. You can play with colors by keeping your site clean. Adding layouts, graphs, and well-structured data tables look alluring to the eyes. Hiring an expert graphic designer for your site can never be a bad idea. It will make your site look unique and fresh.
6) Personalize Your Home Page:
People love to interact. They engage more when we talk conversationally. Tell about yourself, your education and your hobbies. The section “About us” on any site should be more than the description of the service or your product. Add your well-clicked professional picture with a smile. The details about your service should be directly in context.
They should be free of ambiguousness. It isn't wise to make your audience confuse. You should organize your home page in a way that feels comfy and includes your website's outline. You can add humor in a bounded way to make the engagement fun.
7) Keep It Unambiguous:
Nothing is more disrespectful for the audience than provided with the wrong information. From your contact number and your email to the information regarding your services, everything must be accurate. Information should be valid and well researched. The easily understandable language will help the users in getting their purpose. Use the facts more and your opinions less. Make sure to build trust and a connection with your audience.
8) Navigation Of Your Site:
The navigation will become easy when your menu bar is easy to understand. Be remindful to add a back to the home button on your site. No matter on which page they are, they should be on the homepage within a click.
For succeeding in the online market place, a well-organized website is a necessity. There is no need to waste your time worrying about the competition in website development. Using these secrets and following the proper guide, a good site is just a few hours away.
Keep yourself up! Don't get into a chaotic environment and work on your site peacefully. In this period, a website has become requisite for scaling up your business. After going through these eight tips, I hope you have many ideas popping in your mind. Try them out, and Good luck!
Secrets To Building an Appealing Website For Any Niche