1. Do you have Google Analytics tracking set up?
2. Are you tracking your primary keyword phrase?
3. Is your page crawlable?
4. Is your page indexable?
5. Are you targeting the right keyword?
6. Have you already targeted this keyword?
7. Does your page satisfy search intent?
8. Is your primary keyword in the title?
9. Is your title click worthy?
10. Can you add modifiers to your title?
11. Have you used all your title tag real estate?
12. Is your page title wrapped in an H1 tag?
13. Is your primary keyword in the meta description?
14. Is your meta description click worthy?
15. Is your primary keyword in the URL?
16. Is your URL structure lean?
17. Is your primary keyword in the first sentence?
18. Is your keyword density too aggressive relative to your competitors?
19. Have you added variations of your primary keyword into the copy?
20. Have you added synonyms (LSI keywords) of your primary keyword into the copy?
21. Is your page different & better than your competitors?
22. Is your copy free of spelling and grammatical errors?
23. Is your copy longer (on average) than your competitors?
24. Is your copy written well?
25. Is your copy scannable?
26. Is your copy written for an 8th grader?
27. Is your copy engaging?
28. Does your copy use short paragraphs?
29. Are your headings structured logically?
30. Is your copy using descriptive headings?
31. Have you used keyword variations, LSIs, or synonyms in your headings?
32. Is your copy using bullet points and numbered lists?
33. Is your copy “fresh”?
34. Does your page have as many or more images than your competitors?
35. Are your images unique to your website?
36. Are your images high-quality?
37. Are you using the right image format?
38. Are your images sized appropriately?
39. Are your images compressed?
40. Do your images have descriptive file names?
41. Do all of your images have descriptive and accurate tag descriptions?
42. Does your page have video content?
43. Are the videos relevant to page/primary keyword?
44. Are the videos unique to your brand?
45. Are the videos high-quality and valuable?
46. Are the videos content responsive?
47. Are the videos hosted on the right platform?
48. Are the videos optimized?
49. Does your page have internal links?
50. Are your internal links using descriptive anchor text?
51. Are your internal links optimized based on first link priority?
52. Does the page have breadcrumbs?
53. Are you internal links useful?
54. Are all your internal links using preferred URLs?
55. Does your page have external links?
56. Are all affiliate, sponsored, or paid links using a “NoFollow” tag?
57. Do all your external links set to open in a new window?
58. Does your page have broken links?
59. Are all your links clearly links?
60. Does your page load in less than 3 seconds?
61. Is your page responsive and mobile friendly?
62. Does your website have an SSL certificate installed?
63. Is your font type legible and easy to read on all devices?
64. Is your font size large enough to easily read on all devices?
65. Does your page use aggressive interstitials?
66. Does your page have aggressive ad placements?
67. Is your address prominently displayed?
68. Is your address using structured data?
69. Is your page using structured data?
70. Is the structured data set up correctly?
71. Are you giving health, financial or legal advice?
72. Does your page have the appropriate disclaimers?
73. Does your page list and link to all sources of information?
74. Does your blog content have a visible author?
75. Is the author credible and qualified to write about the topic?
76. Does every blog post have a detailed author box/bio?
77. Does each author have a dedicated and detailed author page?
78. Does the page have a clear call-to-action (CTA)?
79. Is the page shareable?
80. Is the website design modern and updated?