The first week in August is National Simplify Your Life Week, a week to get organized and de-clutter for a more stress-free lifestyle. Negative clutter can invade every area of your life—not just your closets. Relationships, finances, kids, jobs, health and spiritual well-being are all adversely impacted by the unnecessary and harmful stuff we accumulate and hold onto. With crazy schedules and growing responsibilities, we are all looking for ways to simplify our lives.
Here are six top tips to 'simplify your life':
At Crawford Designs, our motto has always been, "Keeping it simple. Web. Graphics. Print." We know that these three areas of marketing are definitely not simple, but if you have a game plan, everything falls right into place. Let us help you simplify your marketing. Contact us today for a free consultation on your upcoming web and print projects.
Crawford Designs provides Online and Offline Marketing
Online marketing became the first choice of strategy for business owners, while neglecting the other forms of marketing possibilities. Yet it should be pointed out that offline marketing is indeed a complimentary marketing choice where many business owners can benefit from. This does not necessarily mean to focus on one form of marketing and drop the other one. It simply means online as well as offline marketing should be implemented in coordination to gain the utmost results for your success.
This is particularly true for local business owners in York and Adams County, where they can hire us, "Crawford Designs, LLC" who is a member of their local community that provides professional services by coordinating online and offline marketing strategies.
Besides online strategies, Crawford Designs recommends 10 easy and effective offline marketing ideas for local business owners:
1. Tear-Off Discount Coupon Flyer: Professionally designed discount coupons are effective way of attracting customers. Furthermore, you can have the same campaign on your website or ask prospects to go to your website to get even more discounts.
2. Table At A Local Event: Have samples of your products for your prospects, as well as
professionally prepared product data sheets. It is also a good idea to give catalogs and brochures about your company, products and your services.
3. Post Flyers: You can post flyers at grocery stores, banks, libraries. But to be more effective, you should have your flyers prepared by a professional to make a better impact to attract more prospects.
4. Leave Brochures and Product Catalogs: Make sure everything is prepared according to your marketing strategy; complete with product order forms, contact forms. Ask prospects to go to your professionally prepared website to get more information, and make certain that the
message in your brochures and catalogs are coordinated with your website.
5. Local Radio Advertisement: Run promotions on air. Make sure your website is mentioned and have your website ready for the people who are looking for that promotion that you running.
6. Ask Favorite Shop: Leave your business cards, and make sure your business cards are designed professionally and your logo conveys your business objective correctly to brand yourself.
7. Print Advertisement: People still read - especially local newspapers and magazines. It is important to have someone design your advertising who understands the local people and
knows the most effective way to attract them to your products and services.
8. Phone Book Advertisement: Phone books may sound like phasing out. But if your products and services are related to older generation, they still look in to the phone books to find you. Make sure your ad is designed properly by a professional and it is in the right section.
9. Ask Local Businesses: There are crowded local stores where you can post your flyers or tearoff discount papers to attract prospects. Make sure that your material is designed and printed for this particular purpose by a professional to get the most out of your money.
10. Freebies: Give out quality, well designed promotional material such as bumper stickers, pens. Make sure to have your logo and your tag line clearly visible on them.
It is no secret that professionally planned marketing strategy will work to attract more prospects in your local area and will consequently result in more revenue. In order to have a successful local marketing strategy, you need a local professional who knows and understands your local prospects and familiar with the local business. Crawford Designs LLC, who serves locally to York County & Adams County, and nationally online, provides professional online and offline marketing services, and coordinates both strategies for you to reach your goals and objectives.
You can contact Jill Crawford, CEO Crawford Designs, LLC at 717-855-3184 or visit www.CrawfordDesignsLLC.com.