Today every entrepreneur has to face heavy competition in order to survive and grow his/her business. While the marketing departments
of big organizations have large amounts of funds at their disposal, small businesses need to make the most of their limited marketing budgets. For such businesses, it is essential to choose marketing tools that cost less, but are highly effective. Business brochure is one such tool. The benefits of an effectively designed business brochure include:
- Effective online as well as offline marketing: The best thing about business brochures is that they are equally effective for online as well as offline marketing. Once you get your brochure designed with the help of a good local designer, you can offer it online in a downloadable format and offline in a printed format.
- Reinforcement of advertising and email marketing messages: Often advertising and email marketing messages are short and offer limited information about the products and services that you offer. Business brochures are a great way to reinforce this message as they provide detailed information on your business as well as products and services. Effective brochures not only offer information, but also persuade potential customers to take desired action.
- Credibility: Impressive business brochures provide credibility to your business. Even if you run an online business and do not have a physical office, good brochures make your business real and credible in the eyes of potential customers.
- Flexibility: Brochures are highly flexible and allow you to make choices based on your requirements and budget. You can select the design, the type of printing, the quality of paper and the like to create a brochure that is most suitable for your business.
- Control: You are in complete control of the message you want to send and the image you want to create for your business using brochures. Unlike other advertising media like television commercials, you are also in complete control of who receives your business brochures. Well designed brochures are an extremely effective marketing tool, especially when you have a small target audience.
Business brochures are a seasoned and effective business promotion tool. Effectively designed brochures are powerful tools for conveying your message to prospective customers and persuading them to conduct business with you.
The design of your brochure determines its effectiveness. It is advisable to take the help of an experienced local designer
to create an effective business brochure. Contact Crawford Designs LLC
, so we can help you develop a great brochure for your business today.
Web Designer Crawford Design LLC
Who better than Pennsylvanians to understand the necessity of not only buying American, but buying locally? When searching for unique website design, York/Adams County Pennsylvania
may not be up there with Silicon Valley in the forefront of people's minds, yet high quality website design at affordable prices are exactly what you get when you choose Crawford Design LLC. In fact, if you own a local business, who better to understand the cultural nuances that would engage local customers than one of their own?
Website design is an artform that relies on cultural and social aesthetics in order to engage a response from web consumers and shoppers. It is no different than any other type of art in that respect. What is fashionable in Paris, France may not be considered fashionable in Paris, Texas. What may be charming in Mumbai may not be considered such in Bangor. However, having someone local building your website ensures that you will get a website that speaks to the community you like to support and engage with your business. So when looking for website design in York/Adams PA, Crawford Designs LLC should come to mind!
Buying Locally Rewards the Entire Community!
Economic statistics don't lie – the more money you put in local businesses, the more money local consumers have to spend. When you buy outside your region, you are not only letting that money leave your community, you are also letting those tax dollars leave the region. Schools have less money, there are fewer funds for roads, and less funds for improvements. Local businesses value you more than businesses outside your community.
You have a business with a name, with a need, not just a number. When you have your website built by Crawford Designs LLC
you are having your website built by a web designer
who has been influenced by the community and local culture, and someone who cares about seeing local businesses grow and thrive.
When you are looking for a website designer
you need to look no further than your own backyard. Gettysburg Pennsylvania is home to Jill Crawford
, a web designer of high quality, experience, and efficiency. Allow Crawford Designs LLC to provide your local business with a website that will engage your community and get people shopping at your local business. As Dorothy Gale said it best: there's no place like home!
A webmaster should have years of experience in putting out fires in websites. This means uploading, updating, configuring and moving websites. A good webmaster meets all your demands and requests.
2. Technical Expertise:
A webmaster should be proficient in standard technologies used to get a site online and keep it there. Some sites are totally script-based. These are called CMS (Content Management Systems). It allows someone who is not a webmaster to add content to a website, easily. At Crawford Designs, we build your site, and teach you how to easily make updates.
3. Explains Things Simply:
There's a lot of technical stuff that goes into running a website. Web technical matters can be explained in simple terms. As long as your webmaster does what you require, that's the important thing. However, it helps if you know what he's doing.
4. Meets Your Schedule:
A good webmaster requests your deadlines, and meets those schedules.
Ensure your business will remain competitive in the future! What's the advantage to working with a local website designer like Crawford Designs?
Contact us today for a FREE consultation.
- Easy edits: We create a CUSTOM site for you, and we teach you how to make edits to that site. We meet with you at your office, and turn your vision into reality.
- Worry Free: We are not just a website developer… we give you the tools you need to keep your site fresh and up-to-date. Specials, Upcoming Events, and your Social Media Entries are all embedded into your site.
- No Hidden Fees: A one-time design fee, and a small monthly hosting fee. No hidden costs!
A top-notch website designer must be a jack-of-all-trades, excelling in programming, graphic design, email marketing, media development, social media integration and more. Here's what you should be looking for in an outstanding webmaster:
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating knowledge and skills in visual design, web graphics, and programming.
- Knowledge of standards, technologies and tools. The ideal webmaster knows what is possible and required to implement certain features, but also knows that the latest and greatest craze may not be suitable for a specific company or client.
- Efficient. Webmasters who really know their trade build sites more efficiently.
- Social media savvy. Your website is just the beginning. Establishing a strong brand presence online requires a blog and a following on social networking venues.
- Expertise in developing non-web templates, such as those for e-newsletters and e-mail marketing materials using third-party marketing platforms such as iContact, MailChimp and Constant Contact.
- Responsive. Your webmaster must acknowledge all of your requests in a timely manner and capture, organize, schedule and report on request submissions.
Who are you targeting?
SEO, Blogs, YOUtube Videos
, Social Networks... where to start?Inbound Marketing is a strategy that focuses on getting found by customers. Keywords, Analytics, Leads, Conversions, Content Management...
Our website experts
can get you there!
View this comical 'rap' video for a sampling of what is involved in 'inbound marketing': Click here to view our YOUtube Channel.
1 Royal Wedding
Prince William and Catherine Elizabeth “Kate” Middleton were married on April 29, 2011 at Westminster Abbey. Users also shared songs that should be played at their wedding and taking popular movie titles and placing a reference or a pun based on the Royal Couple. 2 Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber’s account reached 9 million followers so his fans RT’d “@justinbieber: WOOOHOOOO…BIEBER GONE WILD!!!!” Also ,this week, tens of thousands of Indonesians went to Sentul International Convention Center (SICC), where Bieber performed during his World Tour. 3 Soccer/Football
Real Madrid beat Barcelona, 1-0, to win the Copa del Rey tournament on April 20th. Sergio Ramos, the right defender of Real Madrid, dropped the Copa del Rey Cup from the top of the team bus during Real’s victory parade through the streets of Madrid & it was crushed. It was later replaced. 4 NBA Playoffs
Basketball fans are talking about Kobe Bryant dunking over Emeka Okafor, LeBron James ("LeBrick") and also a game the New York Knicks lost against Boston Celtics at the Madison Square Garden. 5 April Fool’s Day
April 1st was April Fool’s Day and people & websites played practical jokes. 6 Easter
Christians around the world observed Good Friday and celebrated Easter last weekend. 7 Jonas Brothers
Jonas Brothers fans are sharing symptoms of the “Obsessive Jonas Disorder.” 8 One Direction
This is trending because boy band One Direction fans are having a Twitter feud with the fans of boy band The Wanted. One Direction is a band that was formed by Simon Cowell on the UK TV series X Factor. 9 My Chemical Romance
Fans of the band My Chemical Romance worked overtime to get every band member to appear in Twitter’s Top 10 Trends. Earlier in the month, they celebrated the birthday of band member Gerard Way. 10 4/20
April 20th (4/20) is a counterculture holiday relating to the drug reference “420″ for consuming marijuana. Data aggregate courtesy of What the Trend.