Social Media Marketing
Custom Social Posts. 3 to 5 posts per week, on your top 3 Networks!
No contracts and no commitment!
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
Quality Content For Less Than A Daily Cup Of Coffee!
You'll receive unique content designed specifically for your business. Relieve yourself of the stress of ever having to remember to post again! We have come up with the perfect combination of articles, engaging posts, current events, promotional posts, and fun posts. We have included our content breakdown below:
Social media marketing (SMM) is the use of social media websites and social networks to market a company's products and services. Social media marketing provides companies with a way to reach new customers, engage with existing customers, and promote their desired culture, mission, or tone. Our SMM Package includes:
- Posting to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- We’ll curate fresh, unique, and engaging content just for your business and post it to your social media accounts to deliver consistent engagement with your followers (and save you lots of time).
- Personalized and industry-related content, including website news articles, images, and snappy post copy.
- We will curate and post an array of content uniquely compiled for your social presence, all of which helps keep your name in front of potential customers and referral sources.
- Regular promotional posts to highlight your services and products.
- Over a decade of experience has given us the recipe for a perfect mix of promotional style posts along with engaging content on your social media. Driving traffic to your website doesn’t come from repetitive sales posts, put strategically placed promotional messaging mixed among helpful, interesting, and engaging content.
- Sleep easy at night knowing in the content we publish on your social profiles will be the highest caliber, and will match your business’ personality and voice.
- Social account enhancement to optimize your business’ reach and create additional search benefits.
- We’ll review your social accounts to make sure they’re entirely built out, and increase the likelihood that potential customers will find your social profiles easily.